Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy birthday, Sweetheart!

I just want to wish my baby Happy Birthday!!!
Yes, my goddaughter is now 3 years old. She is a big girl now and so pretty and smart and truly is all that a mother could ask for. Except that she never lets me have a decent conversation with her mother... Be good and be safe, my love, Bunda will see you soon, before you know it!


My godbaby in the pink panther suit I got her (age 1 year+)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger deenster said...

ADORABLE!! Truly adorable.

May 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

And Deena is BACK!!!!

May 24, 2007 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger femmy said...

Anak siapa ini, Tar? Gimana ceritanya bisa jadi goddaughter elu?

May 24, 2007 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Anaknya sobat gua waktu di kuliah, Mira. Ceritanya jadi goddaughter gua karena memang diminta sama ortunya begitu. hehe.

May 24, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home