Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, May 18, 2007

When all one do is work...

It is the inevitable... This one week has turned my life into utter boringness. How could 5 days have gone by with nothing to write about? Although on some work subject, I can write a lot about "Meet the Robinsons", Microsoft and a certain computer hardware manufacturer. Oh, I just remember, legally bound by NDA contract...I can't elaborate on those subjects either.

On the bright side, though, I got to go and have lunches and dinners at some of my favorite restaurants. Even though most of them were business meetings, the food are still first class - can't complain. Tomorrow, too, Viscount A from Italy and I are going to be brunching people at this restaurant that I found on my way to work. Le Gaulois' review seems to be very positive. I am looking forward to try it for myself.

On a sad note, we had to say bye bye to one of the Tuesdays.
So long, Andy, be good and be safe. Do let us know when you're done with the month-long road trip. Come by to Tokyo every now and then, Hong Kong is not so far away!


"Bye-bye Andy" Tuesday dinner at Esperia (Starting from the lady in pink: Deenster, Carlos, Andy, Taiko Tari, Antonio, MirPir)


On a happier note, Darling Ms. Bicky is in town for a couple of weeks. We had the usual Tuesdays dinner at Hale Kai's on Tuesday. It was soooooo good to see you again! It truly felt like you have never quite left us!


"Hi, again, Ms. Bicky" Tuesday dinner at Hale Kai's (starting from the lady in stripes: Deenster, James, Antonio, Krista, Ms. Bicky, Taiko Tari)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

I love the idea of having a regular dinner out with friends!
The closest I ever got was brunch with some women, friends of a friend, on Sundays. We kept it up for a few precious months and then they all moved away, one by one... Sigh.

May 21, 2007 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Oh, that's sad... I think you need to start again with Montchan and a few more people. You need to 'recruit' more brunching and dining people from the blog. hehehe...

May 23, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home