Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

For my darling brother

Goio, you just happened to be 4 years younger than me, Sweetheart.
So sometimes, when I was 4, you're not even here yet, thus not pictured.

After scrounging around, I found these. And they are for you!!!


My Afro baby brother



Can't imagine us being evil at all, can you?


Goio today (and me!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Hey,
Nice to see the old pictures - I need to dig one up too, if only I had a scanner...

Seeing your dad reminds me: how is he? Has he recovered?
And seeing your younger brother reminds me, mine should be getting back from Nicaragua anyday now... I miss him!

April 19, 2007 at 4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mbak tari.. kok blognya mbak tari gak bisa aku buka di IE ya? pake FF cuman setengah yang muncul.. jadi foto bayi kribonya gak keliatan.. padahal pingin liaaattttttt... :D..

April 19, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

afro baby brother?

goio?

huahahahhhaa =D

btw, pa kabar mbak? =)

April 20, 2007 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihihihihi... hasukasiii... *eh bener gak nih nulisnya...

thanks for all the love, mbak...

April 21, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

C-Gen - I always took a shortcut from scanning, I took a picture of a picture using a digital camera, y, voila!
Daddy's much better and stable these days, thanks so much for asking. I should hope to see him continuing his stabilization now.

Qnoi - aduh, masa sih??? Coba direboot dan dinyalain lagi, lah wong itu wong2 yang lain pada sukses, saya rasa masalah ada pada Mariska.

Benx - eh ada Benx Benx!!!! Kabar baik Benx, dah lama banget nggak maen 'mari, sombong dia sombonggggg!!! Selamat lulus ya!

Goio - hehe... you know I love you!

April 21, 2007 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

You guys have the best, most happy smiles. I can't help but smile right along with you. I love that you shared these pics.

April 27, 2007 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home