Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What? What?

I'm back!

What? Who?

It's me!!!

I'm BACK!!!

On the thing which-shall-not-be-discussed-online:
It had been an interesting 6 months journey. But all that is well, ends well.
Not exactly the way I had it planned out, but a good result nonetheless.
I fought my war. And now we have reached the closure.

5 Comments:

Blogger deenster said...

Tari, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! Okaeri!!!!!!! Looking forward to hearing about that-which-cannot-be-discussed-online. :-) Hope you had fun!!!

March 16, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger hijau said...

syukurlah....
aku pikir kemana? kok gak diupdate2..

SEmoga baik2 saja...

March 16, 2007 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Deenster - TADAIMA!!!! I had a great visit and will tell you all about it soon. Sorry, but I'm swamped 'till the 25th. Are you enjoying your in between period?

hijau - hehehe... all is well, Dod. All is well. Sekarang dah balik lagi nih dan udah mulai ngupdate lagi. Maen2 lagi ya...

March 17, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

Closure is good. All paths have their share in leading you to the right way. Even those that didn't seem all that rewarding at the time.

Glad to have you back.

March 17, 2007 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Yes, C-Gen, closure is good. I have been lazy in writing up the e-mail to update my well-wishers.
I hope sometime next week I can muster up the strength to do so.

Glad to be back.

March 20, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home