Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I should've called it a day

I am bored,

All workload for the day is completed.

I am bored,

So very bored,

So I went shopping,

"Cirque du Soleil: Quidam/ Dralion/ Journey of Man",

"Before These Crowded Streets",

"Busted Stuff",

"Live at the Gorge", and

"Live at Fenway Park, Boston MA",

Quickly became my posessions over a few clicks at Amazon.com,

I have become broke,

But I am content,

Maybe I should call it a day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

I love this writing!
Your musicality shines through, it's more lyrics than poetry. What a flow!

Oh, and thank you thank you for the Oreos and hokkairos - did I leave anything out? Melty kisses!!
Montchan emptied the bag on the table and then she had to take care of the conversation alone. I was too busy sampling. Thank you!! :B (smiley for chewing)

February 8, 2007 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger hijau said...

aku gak tau apa ini sebuah kutukan atau bukan. kalo lagi bosen atau sendirian aku pasti browsing amazon dan seringkali berakhir dengan belanja...*bankrupt*
Tapi dave matthews band benar-benar alasan yang bagus, kok!

February 8, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

C-Gen - thanks so much for the sweet compliment. This means a lot. You sure know the things that make me happiest.
And glad you liked the goodies!!! (Don't tell me you finish them all in one sitting!!)

hijau - hehehe... iya, gua mendadak memutuskan untuk melengkapi koleksi Dave Matthews gua. Tapi kenapa harus sekaligus.... PAN BOKEK!!! hik hiks

February 8, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home