Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!!

I forgot to mention this.

Got a new spot on the blog where we'll be talking about restaurants.

Come and play!!!

Oh, I am also looking for contributors who want to add to my restaurant collection. Anybody interested?

2 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Would the contributions have to be about Tokyo spots only?

January 27, 2007 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Cuckoo! That's the beauty of it, NO! I am looking for contributors everywhere, so the new database will be rich and add to every corner of the world. I start with Tokyo because this is the area I know best, but eventually it will add up with info from everywhere I have been.

You interested?

January 27, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home