Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome 2007, I am back!

So, I'm back.
A lot to catch up on and a lot to tell. But basically I'm happy to say that I am coming back to Japan with a fully energized spirit and positive attitude and readiness to take on my life in the challenging months to come.

God knows how demotivated I had been for an extended period of time, on my personal and professional life. It seemed as if I was stuck in a hole somewhere, unable to get out. This hole that had been looming above me since mid September had made me closed the year 2006 with some news and decisions that - whilst not final - were deeply disappointing in many ways. A lot of these were beyond my control, thus the disappointment.

The 17 days I had at home, not doing anything substantial had helped me to put things into perspective. I am now ready to take on the world and make constructive steps and approaches to move forward, fully charged.

Many thanks to my parents, especially - for finally understanding and respecting the space and time that I needed. By not pushing or asking too much questions, you have helped me climbed my way out of the deep and dark hole and surely reaching up to the lights above. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

I'm so happy to have you back - and in such good shape! It's wonderful to be out of the hole, isn't it?

I wish you everything that is good for 2007.

January 11, 2007 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Thanks, Gen. You are always very sweet and encouraging.
Yes,it is wonderful to be out of the hole. Likewise, best wishes to you everything that is good for 2007.

January 11, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home