Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Call me on Friday, please!

I am jumping up and down with joy, with bells in tow, trumpets and saxophone blazing loud, taiko drums beating like thunder in my heart.Red Rudolph-like dot on my nose, doing the rain dance.

My three weeks of reporting from hell is finally over!!

I'm soooo happy.

I can get reacquainted with my old friend... Sleeping. How are you my friend?

And... my 5 seasons of Alias DVD set and Twenty-Four season 5 DVD set have just arrived from Amazon. I am going to hybernate.

Taking a day off tomorrow. With all due respect, shoo away, my friends. I will not be answering any calls. For 1 day, I don't exist.

I shall resurface again from Friday onwards - with fully charged holiday spirits!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Otsukaresama!!

December 13, 2006 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great day-off, sis...

btw, I'm very interested with your old DVD... ones you don't wish to see again.. errnnn .. CSI, perhaps :D... thank youuuu ...

December 13, 2006 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Dr. Hirahata said...

I know what that feels like! I just finished translating 5 one-on-one interviews for your boss and am dead...rest well!

December 14, 2006 at 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, sounds like something I could use too! A day off to myself....aaaaaah.

SML

December 15, 2006 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect gloomy weather to stay home & rest.

Otsukaresammanthafox!

December 15, 2006 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tari, makasih banyak yah ucapan slamat dan doanya buat lahiran deema kemaren :)

December 27, 2006 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home