Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm so sorry, Pino...

I am ashamed of myself.

Since I started riding my scooter again a week ago, I have been feeling that the tiny scooter is not running properly. It seems like it's heavy for no reason. I checked the oil - no problem. Gas - full tank. The fuse - replaced ( but then again, it started just fine anyway).
So, this morning, for the first time in 2.5 years- I added some air to the scooter's little wheels at the gas station. The dude at the gas station shook his head and said, "You have two sorry little wheels." So he fixed them up for me and the scooter looked a little taller all of the sudden.
Oh my gosh, what a big difference!!!! The scooter is now running very swiftly and happily and... (hold your breath)... QUICKER, too!

My darling little Pino, I am so sorry for having forsaken your tires. I will never ever do that again. Ever.

Gosh, what was I thinking? That the wheels will keep themselves inflated automatically. Stupid.

I promise you, for as long as you are in my care, I will remember to check on the air pressure in your wheels.


Me and my darling little Pino

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Awwww, how very sweet. I saw your title and thought you might be writing about one of my favorite artists, Pino.

December 6, 2006 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayayayyy... where have you been, sis?.. the first one after 2.5 years?!? ... this is one of the reasons why God give you such a nice little brother.. rite? :D...

December 6, 2006 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

SML - haha... I didn't know that Pino artist. :)

Goio - hehehe... well, didn't I say I am ashamed of myself?? Not proud. Yeah, you need to advice me how to take care of the darling little scooter, ok? Thanks a million!

December 7, 2006 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home