Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2 hours and 31 more minutes to go

Goodness knows, I've been VERY good these past three weeks.

Even when 7 comrades abandoned me in despair last Sunday - I stayed good

Even when I had to manage and observe 20 hours of 56 people talking about tobacco ads and all that it entailed - I stayed good

Even when I had 16 clients in the backroom with their individual demands - I stayed good

Even when it's 10C outside and I couldn't put on warm coats and sticked to my down North Face vest- I stayed good

Even when I had to scoop up and console a crying baby having a bad dream - I stayed good

So, my dear doctor Bones, stay true to your word, please. I have adapted to the situation, but I assure you I am SO NOT going to miss being in this cast.
At 1500 hours today, I expect you to declare my elbow repaired.

Thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I'm crossing my fingers over here for you. Since your cast won't let you....

November 23, 2006 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

What 7 camrades abandoned you in despair?! How could they?

Let's hope you're out of the cast by now and on your way to line them up and bitch-slap the whole bunch.
Twice! And one is from me.

November 23, 2006 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

I'm free, ladies!!!! :) Thanks for the good thoughts.

And, the 7 comrades abandoned me in despair was an unfortunate situation. Some time some people could be so wrapped up in their own little worlds and forgot about others. Unfortunately back then I was handicapped, which made this hurts even more. It was a very shitty experience.

I shall line them up and bitch-slap the whole bunch twice, one for you and one for me.

November 24, 2006 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home