Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sunny October Day

What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful day.

Today I took a day off. Had to work this past weekend, so taking a day off today seems like the most sensible thing to do.

Staring into void, the vastness of sunlights on the neighboring building's roof has been very fullfilling. It's so nice and warm. I am also finally feeling the best I have felt in the past 3 weeks. Maybe the cold is gone??? One can hope.

So, other than the Eid day and work, nothing extraordinary happened in Taiko Tari's little life this past week.
Oh, maybe this counts, darling little Ella is now completely used to me, she literally climbed all over me and sat quite happily on my lap when we were all out for dinner at Lotus Roots last Saturday. Latter on she passed her bedtime by climbing all over the three adoring adults in her living room. When she finally called it quits at 9 PM. Be prepared for our date on Thursday evening, Lilla O Principessa!!

OK, onto my report writing now.

Basking in the glorious sun while attempting to write a report

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iya, tar, ini dodi :)
aku masih terharu liat videonya dietce :)
aku lagi crawling di blog kamu.
banyak banget cerita menyenangkan!!
Wajib di add di favorites :)

October 30, 2006 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

mbak tari..mbak tariiiiiiiiiii....

minal aidin yak =)

October 30, 2006 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, other than the Eid day and work, nothing extraordinary happened in Taiko Tari's little life this past week.

Would you care to consider conference-chat with your love ones (me and mbak Ade) as something extraordinary that happened last week? :D

October 30, 2006 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Oh, that's right!!!
Yes, darling Goio, I had that one, too, then!!!
Thanks for the nice chat!!

October 30, 2006 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home