Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Edits!

Well, I've decided to take out my last posting to avoid any misunderstandings - you never know who's reading your blog. At the moment, I think that's the wisest step.

One should never have mentioned A, B, C if one did not want to finish it to X,Y,Z, eh?

Later, guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Taiko Tari said...

To Montchan: your first guess was correct, that is the plan anyways... but it's going to take a while. I will definitely keep you posted once everything firms up.

To Genilimaa: well, almost, but not quite. I love my life, but I do hope the cold goes away.

To Benx: yes, the phone call finally arrived, 3 days early. Sekarang tinggal melanjutkan prosesnya aje begitcyuh.

October 21, 2006 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger m said...

I was planning to definitely see you in March, so just tell me where to find you by then. heehee!!!
:)

October 22, 2006 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Montchan - I'll be here in March.

October 22, 2006 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home