Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Taiko drumming once more

So... it's quite unsettling... I am again the master of my time.

9:09 AM on a Thursday morning. What should I do.

Opened the window to greet the day and found out that it's raining. Is this rain ever going to stop?

Oh well, it is a Thursday morning, and my sensei's blog noted that there is a class today. I should go and drum today and maybe play a little fue. Yep, that's my agenda of the day.
My plan A of going to Yoyogi park with my drums to play and laptop with papers to read have been vandalized by this rain that is supposed to be going all week.But worry should you not, Taiko Tari is a woman of plans, I will have my plan A' and then I shall do my plan B.
Plan B is to go home after drumming, and I shall SLEEP. Zzzzzzz.... The day is cooler (19C), what a perfect weather to snuggle in bed with a good book and a cup of cocoa. :) Haven't done that properly in god-knows-how-long. This is the time! I'd have to switch the good book with the conference papers, but it's almost the next best thing. And maybe tonight I'll cook something interesting from the new cookbook.

Saludos my friends, the drums await me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home