Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Favorite People


My sister and my brother... I miss them so much, really I do.

Brother G, last seen physically in April 2006 for a few hours encounter at a hotel in Jakarta.

Sister A, last seen physically in Christmas holidays 2004.

How I miss them so.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you tooooo...

however, don't you have another picture to post? ... This is not a very good angle for me :D ...

I looked like a horse, don't you think?

August 9, 2006 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Ahoy, Goyo Kribo, sudah diganti tuh. I changed the picture. You like this one?

August 9, 2006 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better... but I still looked like a horse :D .. maybe I AM look like a horse no matter how :D ...

August 9, 2006 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Gua rasa itu adalah epek daripada rambut kribo, goy...

August 9, 2006 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dont look like a horse, what are you talking about? you just have a big one when you smile, mas!
love you both tooo...missing you too!

August 9, 2006 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home