Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Surprise in The Mail!

Still no time to write yet, but I do want to share a little surprise I got in the mail today.
Per usual, my taiko troupe Waraku Daiko performed in the fringe event at Earth Celebration 2006. During the performance there were some photographers who were taking some shots. One of the photographer came up and asked for my address as he wanted to send some pics.
And they arrived today!!!

I think these are quite cool.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great... kapan ya bisa nyobain maen taiko? ...

August 23, 2006 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Maka dari itu, Adikku, bermain2lah dikau kemari, nanti aye ajakin bermain taiko di suatu hari Kamis ataupun Minggu.

August 23, 2006 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home