Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's WICKED!!!

Just in case anyone is wondering... I'm back!! Just got in about 1 hour ago from a very very wicked trip to Sado island for the Earth Celebration 2006.

Four days of too much fun, amazing experience and the wickedest road trip and camping that I've ever done in such a long time.

Tomorrow is a busy day at work, so I will give a low-down on this wicked trip sometime as soon as I have the chance to write.

For Odaiko Div, Beating Drum, Annie Bananie and Katesman... OTSUKARESAMADESHITA!!!

4 days of non-stop laughters and amazing time... I thank you all so very much and I bid you good night.

--Taiko Tari

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, mbak! .. jangan lupa cerita2 dan fotonya yaaa... hehehehe

August 22, 2006 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger L. Pralangga said...

Dear Tari,

Seneng udah ditengokin, saya akanterbang ke NY untuk urusan konversi kontrak,lepasin status staff HQ dan joining Peacekeeping Staff :), how's life treating you, dear?

I'd be in JKT by this early Sept, mungkin akan reaassignment ke Sudan atau ke Lebanon, perhaps?;)

It has been ages, since 1996 that I spent summer there in Tokyo.. I wonder how the city looks like..

hugs from Liberia, West Africa.

August 22, 2006 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home