Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's all ΓΡΕΕΚ to me!!

So, after a very eventful departure, I finally made it here to Athens.
A lot to tell, too little time to spare. Here are some pics for enjoyment to start with.


My first meal in Athens, Chicken Svlaki. Tasted pretty much like chicken kebab.



Everything looks Greek to me!



Heading to Irini to meet Konstantinos. Irini is where the Olympic Stadium is located at.



The Olympic city's archway. Very beautiful!

4 Comments:

Blogger deenster said...

That's an adorable photo of you, Tari! Hope you are having fun.

October 8, 2006 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

huahahahha...
seru seru seru banget pastinya ya
salam ya buat hercules, sama cleopatra dan juga sama asterix

btw baru liat pict nya mbak Tari
kok rada rada mirip Goio ya?

hahahahhaha secara sodara gitu loh benx
=p

nice trip ya?
eh btw lagi emang kesononyo ngapain mbak?oleh oleh buat lebaran dunk =)

October 8, 2006 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Taribongle!!!!!!

Tis me - your fellow dongle!! And do you know I do believe this is my first message for you on this blog thing - oh I hope you read this!! You'd be so proud!! See the dinosaur can learn some new tricks after all!!!

Have just been reading a bit more of your entries - and cant help but feel more and more that (unsurpasable knowledge of Disney song lyrics included) we truly are 2 peas from the same pod!!!

All my love to you petaluta and keep having fun with all things new over there!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

October 9, 2006 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Yes, Divya darling, it's your first successful message in my blog, with a glitch, though, you posted it as me!! It's OK, I'll teach you how when I get back.

Things in Athens are great at the moment. My first conference day is over, managed to kick some ass today. haha. :)

Deena - thanks for the lovely comment. I'll see you after I get back and we shall eat that Peking Duck!

Benx Benx - hehe.... iyalah mirip, meskipun gak mirip2 amat, tapi yang penting cengiran kami berdua sebelas dua belas begitu. hehe. Oleh2 lebaran, lah wong sayanya nggak pulang lebaran lah yaw. Entar ya cerita lengkapnya dari Yunani.

October 10, 2006 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home