Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Something weird in the air...

Well, Genilimaa and Montchan started their week with unhappy incidents, it seems like now it's my turn.

I left the office with a bit of an eerie feeling, I feel a little under the weather, but then again I was up 'till like almost 3 trying to get ahead on this report and then some madman was creating a chaos at 4.30 AM and disturbed the entire Yoyogi 3-chome neighborhood, so naturally with a serious lack of rest, I would feel under the weather.

As I cycled home, dodging people on the street, finally I reached the quiet Sendagaya neighborhood. I wanted to hop back to the pedestrian area, but then I miscalculated the step between the street and the pedestrian area, my front wheel slipped, and I had a bad fall down.
Because of my clumsy reflex, I tried to stop the fall with my right hand. Stupid move. I felt a very sharp pain in my arm as I fell down.
SHIT, I thought.
The right hand/elbow is back to its injured self. A similar incident happened 3+ years ago and now it happened again at the same spot. Tomorrow morning I need to go to a hospital and get X-rayed and get sometype of remedy.

So, with this important report looming around, needing to be finished, I have to quickly find a solution. Odaiko Div to the rescue. She has assumed a position as my scretary and cook. Bongle, I owe you my life.

Muchas gracias, senorita!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home