Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And I thought I've seen it all...

1. Men in suit riding bicycles?
... yes
2. Woman on heels, riding a bicycle, holding an umbrella - while talking on the phone?
... yes
3. A trolley full of kindy students on an outing to the park?
... yes
4. A lone man on a bench trying to break a record by eating postcards?
... not me personally, but a friend of mine saw one on the sidewalk of Omotesando street
5. Soccer playing elephants?
... yes (on TV, but that still counts!)
6. Pizza delivery guy delivering a pizza to an 'address' for cherry-blossoms viewing picnickers in the Aoyama cemetery complex?
... yes
7. A pet pig, dressed in frilly pink costume, tied outside Lawson while the owner made a convinience store run, in the middle of Nishi-Azabu's hip area?
... yes
8. and the list continues...

But tell me this... have you seen a guy riding his bicycle, while brushing his teeth at the same time?
Tonight was definitely my first time.

All the other ones from 1-7 have been purpose-oriented, so albeit very odd to my simple mind, I can still accept them. But a guy riding his bicycle at high velocity WHILE brushing his teeth just didn't quite add up.

And I thought I've seen it all...

3 Comments:

Blogger # Q said...

hahaha.. kayanya.. only in Japan deh mbak.. :D

PS: have you seen a girl tried to 'please' her guy, in the train? ^_^.. hoho.. not the scene you want to see.. but the guy's face was really worth the scene.. hihi.. eneg aja gitu.. :D

November 1, 2006 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

How bizarre!! And interesting!
The public teeth brushing alone would have been enough for me to drop both chin and whatever I would be holding in my hands - but the bike riding as well?!
Surreal.

November 1, 2006 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen a man brushing his teeth in his car... wait a minute, it was Mr. Bean.. hihihi.. sorry ..

November 1, 2006 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home