Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's OVER!

At last.... Phew. I can shake the report off my head. It's been a very, very, very long reporting week.

As of 6:56 PM I typed "The End" on page 52 of my report. That is such a relief.

My boss is now rereading it for me, as I have been going over it like 1 million times that I have lost the ability to spot the differences and all I want to do now is to send it off and call it a night.

So far so good, Andrew should finish reading in about 30 minutes.

What a treat to be able to think about something else. Now I just want to panic about that call at 10 PM tomorrow. My 'guru' and I spoke this morning, gave me some last minute advice and now I'm all set up to take that call.

Maybe I should spend some time and prep myself a little bit more. However I am more interested in going to bed. Staying up till 3 AM on a daily basis is doing ugly things to my physical being.

And I owe some posting at Chaos. Got a book and movie review that I can put up there. After tomorrow, I promise (well, OK, maybe over the weekend).


Chaos in my living room throughout my reporting moments

5 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Hey,
Instead of posting reviews you could link to the photo of your sofa. Chaos at Chaos
- and so the entropy evolves..

November 29, 2006 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I like Gen's idea...it resembles my home at the moment too.

I've been dedicating way too much time to blogging.

November 30, 2006 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

wah...you have a lovely room..
rada babeletuk sih, tapi seru banget mbak

December 1, 2006 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Dr. Hirahata said...

Hi!Sorry to hear about your recent chaos. But you looked great today. Ree

December 6, 2006 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Thanks for the visit, guys!!!

December 7, 2006 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home