Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Free at last!!!

I'm free
I'm free
I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

YEAH! Good ole doctor Bones. :) He still wants to see me again one last time (one can hope) in early December for final check up.
Not only that, he also said, "You used to play taiko and you want to play again tomorrow? Well, I'm not going to lie, but it will hurt, very much. But if you can bear the pain - it's actually going to accelerate your rehabilitation process, so go ahead!"

So, the most important thing is: I am no longer cast-bound.
AND...
I went drumming yesterday morning. Though excruciatingly painful, nothing beats the happiness of being with the big drums again. The happiness from within makes the pain goes away... Last time I broke my elbow, I haven't started drumming then, and it took nearly 6 months to fully recover, let's see how long it takes this time.

ps: as a treat, had myself a haircut, and Kozo (my stylish of 6 years now) gave me a bang/fringe. He should've asked me first! boo. I'm still indecisive about this new hair style.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bishop Rick said...

It's 2am. Why am I here?

November 24, 2006 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whalahhh.. saking buru2nya tadi aku bahkan gak sadar kalo mbak tari sudah lepas dari pembalut2 ituu.. whaa.. maapppkaann.. ^_^..

anyway.. slamat ber-right-handed lagi yahh.. tapi kasian dong tangan kirinya jadi dicuekin lagi.. :D..

November 24, 2006 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

BR, maybe it's to see if I've been here too?

Taiko, I'm so glad you got to drum again! Congrats on the cast removal!!! You must feel like a new you!

November 25, 2006 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

The Brand New Taiko Tari now has more time to piddle with some blog stuff. SML, you're linked!

BR, thanks for coming again. I promised some good stuff but they will have to wait until I finish with a big report I'm writing at the moment - not much time to spare.

#Q, nggak papa lah yaw. makasih banget ya kemaren udah nyempetin ngambil titipannya. Foto2 sama Nadya pas ketemu kalau sempet ya.

November 25, 2006 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Tari, I'm also hoping you post photos of the new hairdo so we can give you our opinion on the bangs.

November 25, 2006 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

Tari,
Congratulations on the release of your right arm. Only - who knows what would have come from the left if it had been allowed some more time in power..?
Anyway, I agree with Lisa: let's see that new hairdo! Even if it's a crew cut coloured green I bet you'd still look like a million Swedish kronor.

November 25, 2006 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home