Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, January 26, 2007

The one day I forgot my phone at home...

I got home just now and saw my phone blinking notifying that I had a missed call.

I opened it and there was a message.

I dialed 1416 and told that there was 1 message.

And... it was MONTCHAN!!!!

Oh, my first favorite blogger that I get to meet in person! I'm EXCITED!!!
Spoke to her just now, she sounded like a true New Yorker. (Although she did say that she had some type of nasal allergy).
I'm going to surprise Deenster with a surprise guest for the brunch. ;) - unless of course she read this post before tomorrow morning.

See you tomorrow, girls!

4 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

What?! I thought you guys had met before, you always seemed so comfortable with each other.

Have a good time!

January 27, 2007 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Well, we've never met before, but we have exchanged numerous e-mails. Although you're right, it seems like we've been friends forever.
Maybe she IS supposed to be my bride-to-be. hehehe.

I'm sure we'll have fun and your care package will be well on its way.

January 27, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Again, I'm jealous. I want to meet all three of you in person! Waaaaaaahhh! :(

January 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Lisa, we will miss you here!
I want to meet you, too and will surely think of you (and C-Genilimaa) when I see Montchan in an hour.

January 27, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home