Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

For the sisters in my life

You pick me up - effortless,

You tell me stories,

You make me laugh

You listen,

Or you just be.


Sisters in blood,

Sisters in mind,

I thank you for the eternal togetherness.


Dedicated to the sisters in my life, in blood and in mind. I love you and I thank you.

==
(Thank you for sister C-Genilimaa, I edited the 'tense' in this post, I was concentrating to what had happened, failing to realize there are more and more to come!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No love for the brothers? hehehehe...

February 15, 2007 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

of course, there is some love for the brothers, too!!!

Hey, welcome back. You've been missing for a very loooong time.

February 16, 2007 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you too, my sissie...

February 17, 2007 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

That's beautiful.

But also sad that the first four lines are in past tense.

February 18, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Mbak Ade - thank you!

Hello C-Gen, thanks to you the entry has gone through a small update. Please review ;)

February 19, 2007 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

I had to go back and read this again.
So true. Sisters unite!

March 11, 2007 at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home