Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Fond Memory

I have been digging through some old photo files to update to a community website and stumbled across this picture.
This is one of the fondest replica from my childhood. Taken in 1980, my sister and I at our prime time, and another one was taken 20+ years afterwards.

Always brought some laughter to my day.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mbak, yas add blog address-nya mbak tari ke blog yas ya,

cheers..=)

March 28, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Tentu bolehhhhh!! Ntar aku maen ke tempat Tyas juga. :)

March 28, 2007 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger hijau said...

tar, kok fotonya ga bisa dibuka di tempat aku ya?

March 29, 2007 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

tuh udah aku upload lagi. ngga tau kenapa hari ini error

March 30, 2007 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

I will have to assume that these are your and your sisters everyday glasses, right? :)

April 1, 2007 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger hijau said...

nah sekarang keliatan...
hahaha....supermodel banget yg pake baju merah!

April 1, 2007 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Yes, yes, they are indeed our everyday glasses, very swanky and posh. hehehe

April 3, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Very sweet!

April 6, 2007 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger femmy said...

Mbak Ade apa kabarnya? Di mana dia sekarang? Udah nikah?

April 9, 2007 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Mbak Ade masih di Zurich, Mi. Belon nikah.

April 12, 2007 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like I'm pushed aside? :( .. no picture of me?... not one? ... :(( ... mamaaaa.... :D

April 14, 2007 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home