Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

...it is one of those days...

Who is to say that it's OK for bosses to yell at you?

Who is to say that it's OK for anyone to yell at other human being? (Unless you're going through a military type training of sort)

More over, who is to say that it's OK for someone, anyone, to give you an earful, without checking his facts right - and when you pointed out that the part that he was yelling about was off, he began to be madder than evil?

I am not confrontational by nature and I dislike having a disagreements. But when someone confronted me with something that was not entirely my fault, I felt that I had to put my foot down.

When this happens in your private life, you might scream and yell back to bring your point across.

When this happens in your professional life, you began to question your motivation and try with all your might to prevent yourself from taking it personally.

It truly is one of those days.

My only wish is to survive the remaining horrendously busy days that had gone on and on at work. Three more days to go.

I am itching to get pass this and my mantra is... "I should never take this personally."

People make mistakes.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

I never yelled at anyone before I had children. Now I'm a daily yeller. Feels like a failure every time.

But a screaming boss at work?! Must result in some really frosty relations..Hope he has the decency to apologize.

August 9, 2007 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger hijau said...

ahhh...that's sound familiar.

Aku biasanya dengan sangat gigih akan menenangkan hati dan mencoba bertahan berfikir positif.

Dan setelah segalanya berakhir. It really FEEL GOOD!

Chayo Tari!

August 9, 2007 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Hang in there, TT.

August 10, 2007 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Think positive things... think positive things...
THINK!

I think I'm more happy reading the list at the next post.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

August 10, 2007 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just imagine a huge potato yelling at you....
And come on, this is "only" work.

Hang on dear.... and enjoy your Taiko trip coming ahead...

August 10, 2007 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home