Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's HERE!!!

I am - at this very second - holding in my hand: "HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS"!!!!!



I was so annoyed because I have to work today and therefore the Amazon people wouldn't be able to deliver this to my house, but.... I changed the delivery address to my office.
A bit iffy with this decision since usually Amazon doesn't deliver to offices on weekends or holidays, but I was holding my breath to good faith. Equipped with my staff's note to bring the package into the research facility (so I will not be getting any delay whatsoever), the very cool delivery person (he was wearing sunnies like Bono) came and said to me, "It's Harry Potter, isn't it?" Hahaha!!! Yes, sir!

Yeah, I am a freak.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

*looking at the cover wistfully*

I said later, Harry.

July 21, 2007 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were such a big potter fan! Enjoyed reading (parts of) your blog!
Take care, Jeroen.

July 21, 2007 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger m said...

Awesome!!!

If you read it, then I don't have to!!!
:-)

July 21, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger hijau said...

Tinggal 200 halaman lagi, dan harus ke kantor grrrr!!

July 23, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

So I guess you're busy reading this weekend! Or is it already done?

I haven't read any of the Potter books, but as I couldn't stay awake during the first film I thought I could skip the whole thing...

July 27, 2007 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

After many sleepless nights, I finally finished reading the book at 1:30 am on the 7th day of acquiring the book.
Slow speed for this one was owing the increasing job load... hahah.

Overall a good book and fitting ending. First half was slow, but the second half was brilliant!
Rowling better publish that Harry Potter encyclopedia, there are so many things that I want to know about everyone in the book.
If you have just seen the movie before reading the book, you will find that your imagination will go wild in the realm of Potter's magical world and enrich your visualization of the characters, very unworldy experience. :)

JK Rowling, I salute you.

July 27, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home