Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

We'll always have Paris! (...***with update)

So... I'm very excited!!!

Not only I'm going to Paris - that in itself is always something worth looking forward to - but I got confirmation that two of my favorite bloggers will come and see me there and we'd spend a weekend together!

Whoa! I'm excited!!!

Now, Montchan and c-Gen, I'll do my best to arrive the Friday so we can have full Saturday and Sunday together. And Sister Mary Lisa... oh please please please, PLEASE, be there. That way we can plot our retirement hacienda plan.

See you soon!

Update... update...***
AND LISA MAKES FOUR!!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

Have fun, you guys!

July 28, 2007 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

Woaa what a cool collage of avatars! Please, please can I use it too? It'll be perfect as illustration for the post: "I'm not here, I'm in Paris".

July 29, 2007 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I'm so damn excited! Paris better be forewarned.

July 29, 2007 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo Tari.. gomen daku baru bisa sowan :D. Kmrnan website saladmangga sempat down *malu deh ketahuan blum bayar perpanjangan domain, hihihi*
Yups, my husband absolutely remembers you. Kapan nih balik? Dengar2x lagi ada rencana pembangunan gedung serba guna di lapangan komplek. Sayang juga ya, kan jadi nggak punya tempat main buat anak-anak :D. De tia sekarang di Groningen sama suaminya.

Ok deh, have fun in paris ya.. Salam dr Didas

Fitri, www.saladmangga.com

August 1, 2007 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

wuakkk.... Paris? itukan tempat sutingnya Eifel I'm in Love, mbak?
(ga penting benx, hehehhe)

okeh, jangan lupa updet cerita Paris nya mbak =)

August 2, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Eh ada Fitri, makasih ya dah mampir. Iya nih, saya lagi berduka cita si gedung serba guna bakalan bertengger di depan rumah gua di A-3 situ. Wahhhhh.... bete deh. Udah gitu disuruh nyumbang pula! hiks

Benx - keliatannya begitu sih Benx, cuma aku juga belon nonton nih filmnya.
OK ntar cerita Paris pasti diupdate!

August 10, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home