Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, August 03, 2007

And for that, I thank you

On Monday July 30, I officially turned a year older.

On this blessed day 31 years ago, the world was graced with the arrival of Taiko Tari. (Hehehehe)

On this blessed day, some of my best girls (who were available at a spur of the moment invite) gathered at my place and we enjoyed it with an endless amount of cava and cheese and several other foods.

On this day, too, my father and mother rang to sing interesting rendition of the Happy Birthday song, one was off-key (dad) and the other one was adopting unusual new lyrics (mum),

On this day, too, my sister rang and graced my birthday with many joyful news Europe bound, in particular of the anticipated Christmas plans in Switzerland,

On this day, too, my brother forgot my birthday, because he's useless in remembering dates,

On this day and the many days surrounding it, so many happy wish and celebratory lunch and dinner had kept me happy and content and feeling so loved

And for that, I thank you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Many happy returns, Tari!
(Cava and cheese, wow! Sounds like my kind of birthday party...)

August 4, 2007 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgetful me... :(...
But it does not mean I don't love you, mbak :)...

Happy birthday, and hope you could forgive your forgetful-but-cute little brother :D...

One more thing, Q also send you her regards :)...

August 4, 2007 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger hijau said...

selamat ulang tahun, Tar.
Maaf aku juga termasuk bodoh untuk urusan tanggal menangggal.

semoga segalanya berjalan baik dan menyenangkan.

August 5, 2007 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Thanks for the good wish, everyone!!

August 10, 2007 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home