Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Michael Bublé - Everything

I never knew of Michael Bublé's name until I saw this clip played several times on Fox. This is one of the simplest tune I've ever laid my ears upon. The song is about a man in love, who believes that their strong love can simply be the power to overcome anything that may come their way. Here's the fun part: the vocal works that Bublé displayed in this song is absolutely outstanding. It is like he's talking throughout the song, but the melody is actually going to all high and low pitches. It is very easy to overdo the song in different parts, but Bublé kept it level at all times. His vocal control is impeccable. Do watch the clip, it's very charming. Good stuff on Bono and Whoopi Goldberg!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

Wow. Love the song. Love the clip!

You know the first time I heard Buble's name when he is credited as the original artist of "Home", which was sung by Elliot Yamin in AI 5. Their singing style is similar, I see why Elliot chose his song. I love both their voices.

June 3, 2007 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

I remember the song, but didn't remember the artist that Yamin was referring to. Glad you liked the clip, too! Isn't it just adorable?

June 4, 2007 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger femmy said...

The little girl at the beginning is cute, too...

Anyway, TFS. Now "Everything" is officially my favorite song of the week ;-p

June 5, 2007 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger jean said...

I just read an article about this guy but had never heard his songs -- thanks for the post. He's Canadian (like me but I'd say that's about it for similarities between us! ;)) and apparently is going out with the 'it' girl of the moment -- Emily Hughes (??) or something, the British girl who was in The Devil Wears Prada flick. There, now you've got all your Hollywood gossip for a good week or so!

June 5, 2007 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby is crazy about Buble... he sing so so so natural and relax..
Have you see his concert? We saw in flat screen. Fans are those between 25-40yo.
Can't wait till his tour to Tokyo, which till now, no plan yet... not until end of this year at least...

June 15, 2007 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

jean - isn't it Emily Blunt? My sister actually related the Hollywood gossip for me.

anon - thanks for visiting! No I have not seen any of Buble's concert. I am not his biggest fan, per se, but I do like his singing style, with a touch of envy. He's too good!

June 15, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home