Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Here and back again!

Miss me yet?

Just got back from a short hiatus. Went up north to visit my favorite travelling circus girl at her new 6-weeks location. It was a fun opportunity to also enjoy lush Sendai and its surrounding area. Will tell more in the next few days.

So, again, I am back in Tokyo. Safe and sound. Now must get some beauty sleep for the busy day tomorrow. Yep, my wonderful weekend still has one more day to go!

Catch y'all later!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Yeah I missed you! Looking forward to hearing more about the "city of trees".

June 10, 2007 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger femmy said...

Hello, hello! Welcome back! I was wondering where you were!

June 10, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I really love to read your blog. I follow your link from my blog's friend of mine. Nice to know you.

June 12, 2007 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

hello hello hello everyone. I am back. Updates and news are posted now.

and especially for mira - thanks for visiting! come again soon. :)

June 12, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home