Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, October 26, 2007

It's happening!

Yes, I'm moving.

After some time, I finally gave up on dealing with Blogspot's complicated usability.

For Pete's sake, I just want to write up a post and put it up and be done with it. If I were to want to attempt to do something advanced, the instructions are not particularly helpful, and discourage me to move forward.
The tipping point was when I was forced to struggle to find out how to make the RSS function to work. All I want is to allow my friends to RSS to the posts or comments in my blog, and that was apparently too much to ask.
The steps that I had to go through to make that happen... I give up!

Yeah, I know, you people must be thinking, "Dude, it's so easy, just do this and this! Didn't you get that?"
For the record, I'm not stupid, but I refuse to stick to something that's making me spend, oh, more than 30 minutes to figure out - when there is someone else who offers a much easier interface.

Thank you for the wonderful 2 years of blogging experience, Blogspot. I have met so many nice friends here. Miss me should you not. I'm only a click away at my new domain.

CLICK HERE!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home