Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

A new kitchen favorite

Last night I made a new discovery of a wonderful product: French Press Coffee and Tea Maker.



I don't know how I have lived without one for so long. This thing is freakin' amazing. So easy to make good coffee and tea with this. All you have to do is firstly put in the coffee or tea in, and then pour the boiling hot water in, let it sit for a few minutes and then press it down, slowly. Voilà!
No electricity required. Especially great with tea, because you get to squeeze all the leaves out that way.
Well OK, I've got the Italian stovetop espresso maker that has served me great espresso all these years, but seriously the French Press Coffee and Tea Maker is so convenient to use - that I am now nominating it as one of my kitchen's best appliance.

What is it with the French and their kitchen appliances? All the great ones are indeed French made: Le Creuset pots and pans, French Press Coffee & Tea Maker...

I 'heart' my new French Press Coffee & Tea Maker. Mais oui!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hijau said...

gak suka kopi banget (pasti langsung mual). Tapi kecanduan segala jenis cold/iced chocolate (jadi faham kan kenapa aku gendut? hahaha). Ada alat praktisnya, bu koki?

October 7, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

iced chocolate? halah... itu aku bikinnya pake milo dan susu putih dan es batu, aku mix pake blender, biar frothy. Jadi alatnya yang paling ok ya si blender itu lah kiranya. hehe

October 7, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have one same model, different brand. Introduced by Okaasan pas baru datang ke Jepang dulu... memang benri sekali ye...

October 10, 2007 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger m said...

I discovered it in Sweden, mine is a no-brand from IKEA. I don't know howI ever made tea without it!

October 12, 2007 at 3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tarrriii????kemana aja? ampe ga tau alat ini? ini mah perabot wajib di dapur eropa,bukannya?biar udah punya mesin buat bikin kopi (dari senseo ampe segala macem coffee maker), alat ini yg paling praktis. apalagi kalo pake kopi yg aromanya kenceng bener... asssiiikkk!!!!

October 17, 2007 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home