Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Monday, October 01, 2007

For the record...

...I love my Antonio Sanchez guitar. Really, I do.

But today I came to the painful realization that what Teacher O was saying was right. Antonio Sanchez can no longer help me.

OK, I admit it, Teacher O knows his stuff when it comes to guitars. He said it 3 months ago, Teacher M said it today, and I also felt it myself since 2 weeks ago.

Now the question is what make, which style, and what strength. The sky is the limit now.

Do I want "Romantic" Spanish?

Do I want "Baroque" German?


Do I want rosewood, cedar, or mahogany?

How much am I willing to pay?

Frankly, money is the other issue now, these things ain't cheap. In fact the closest affordable kin to Antonio Sanchez costs 8 times more than 'him'.

AAAArrrrrggghhhh. I wish I was rich.

I'm going to get a cup of cocoa and strum this misery away with Antonio Sanchez.

Baby, you and I will have to make do for a while now.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

You have a new teacher?

October 1, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Yeah, since I boycotted Teacher O 3 months ago, I've been seeing Teacher M. They're both my teachers, but I regularly go to Teacher M.

October 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger m said...

Oh sweetie, I wish I was rich! I'd get you a fancy guitar if I could!

And you look all of 5 years old in this photo!
:-)

October 2, 2007 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Oh Montchan - it's the thought that counts! Thanks so much. I am going to live the frugal life from now on, saving almost every penny and eventually I will be able to afford the upgrade.
hehe... "And you look all of 5 years old in this photo!
:-)" --> that is the best compliment.

October 2, 2007 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah... Antonio aja belum sempat kita dengerin loh...
Girl, you are a really music lover... those instruments at you home..awesome!

October 2, 2007 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

dian - thanks. Yes, I really love music and can't live without my instruments. If there was a fire in my building *knock on wood* I will need to somehow acquire the ability to carry all of of them. Can't let them burnt into smithereens... :)

Ntar deh, next time aku main ke Makuhari aku bawa gitar ya.

October 2, 2007 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Love the photo of you with a guitar. Maybe you'll win a lottery soon.....

October 5, 2007 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Thanks SML, Here's to hoping!!

October 5, 2007 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home