Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

It came back from hell!

I should pack, but I have a BRILLIANT NEWS!!!

Lady M came by to pick up her tent tonight and accompany me packing (we accomplished nothing in the packing department, btw). And as I was looking for a bag for her to carry her camping stuff, I found my watch!!!
My beautiful watch was MIA since the last bath I took at the Japanese inn on August 19 in Sado island. I had given up hope on that beautiful watch... but it reappeared!!!

Today is a good day.

Alright, y'all... I REALLY must pack now. Bye-Ya!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Genilimaa said...

Have good time! Missing you already.

September 14, 2007 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!!

September 21, 2007 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home