Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting to know your friends

Well, Montchan tagged me. And from experience, I know I am much better off doing what she says. Besides I've been up for a while now. It is 6:28 am and I prefer doing this than worrying about the chronically disturbed online research that is supposed to go live in 5 hours.

So, let's get to the questions, shall we?

(Wow this is a lot of questions!!!!!)


1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:11 am

2. How do you like your steak?
medium rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Oceans 13

4. What is your favorite TV show?
CSI Las Vegas, 24, and some sitcoms that are no longer airing (got all the DVDs though!)

5. What did you have for breakfast?
a cup of tea

6. What is your middle name?
Dewi

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Thai, Indonesian, Japanese

8. What are your favorite chips?
Kettle sea salt and vinegar

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I am going back and forth between Kodo and Save Ferris right now

10. What kind of car do you drive?
I always ask for Toyota Corolla Axio 1500 cc 4WD at the Nippon-Rent-A-Car.
(I live in Tokyo, having a car is a burden, rather than necessity)

11. What is your favorite sandwich?
I don't really like breads, thus ruling out sandwich altogether


12. What characteristics do you despise?
Liars. And people who won't admit their mistakes.

13. What are your favorite clothes?
cargo pants. I have like a dozen pair of them.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Tibet, Peru, Kenya, Botswana and Hokkaido all over

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Well if we go with my cargo pants collection, that means Abercrombie & Fitch.
The rest will depend on whatever comes my way

16. Where would you want to retire?
Good question... I don't know yet. Maybe Bali?

17. Favorite time of day?
Morning. Especially a sunny morning.

18. Where were you born?
A city called Bandung, in Indonesia

19. What is your favorite sport to watch?
soccer

20. Who do you think will not do this meme?
You know I tagged a few people before and it wasn't very successful

21. Who do you expect to do this first?
Well, I've resolved to no sequential tagging, so... no one

22. Pepsi or Coke?
Not picky, either one is good. Better be Diet Pepsi Twist or Diet Coke.

23. Beavers or Ducks?
Ducks.

24. Morning or Nite Owl?
Morning, of course!

25. Pedicure or Manicure?
I play guitar, can't have a manicure.
Pedicure is heavenly, but haven't had a chance to get one since March.

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Meeting Montchan, c-Gen and SML in Paris!!
Vacation to Indonesia next week!!
Free mangoes coming my way from N tonight!!

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
a fighter plane pilot

28. What is your best childhood memory?
careless free days in Bangkok

29. Ever been to Africa ?
not yet

30. Been in a car accident?
yupe, twice. not fun. Not only I almost killed myself, I also got scolded for wrecking mum's car.

31. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday morning (when I have Saturday off)

32. Favorite restaurant?
Esperia in Nishi Azabu, Tokyo
Fungo in Shinjuku, Tokyo
Au temps Jadis in Harajuku, Tokyo
Zorbas in Athens
Pak Chi Met in Bandung
Bakso Akung in Bandung


33. Favorite flower?
Lilies

34. Favorite ice cream?
Haagen Dazs green tea

35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
anything available, but a big fan of First Kitchen's "jagabata" fries!

36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
never

37. From whom did you get your last email?
My sister

38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Apple store or Yodobashi Kamera

39. Bedtime?
try to be in bed by midnite

40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I've got all my answers from Montchan, c-Gen and SML.
So anyone else in my left bar!

41. Last person you went out to dinner with
My bestfriend last night, taking her out for her birthday

42. What are you listening to right now?
Sounds of the street

43. What is your favorite color?
white, marine blue, orange, black, red

44. How many tattoos do you have?
None

45. How many are you sending this meme to?
None

46. Favorite magazine(s)?
travel mag, foods mag, national geographic, SELF, and (don't laugh) People

47. What time did you finish this meme?
6:50

48. How old were you when you got married?
still single, my friend...

49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married?
gosh, I don't know, whenever they're ready, I suppose!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

Hey, hey, I did the questions if you want to take a look!

September 5, 2007 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger femmy said...

When was the car accident? What happened?

September 5, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Hehehe.... ok, I'll go over and see.

The most recent car accident was in 1998. I was on my way home at 4 am after a very long day organizing a music live event at uni. I fell asleep suddenly at a very steep corner of Jalan Ciumbuleuit. The car hit the road side and got seriously dented.
I survived since I was diligently using the seatbelt, but my passenger suffered a shoulder trauma because she didn't wear hers.

September 6, 2007 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Fan of Bangkok Hotels said...

Your post No 28: What is your best childhood memory?careless free days in Bangkok...

I am just thought about Bangkok when i have lived since i was 15 years old....

September 25, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! My favorite memory of Bangkok is playing around the apartment complex, the pool, everything. But I always remember the magical day of "Loy Kratong". I had never experienced anything like that before, so it was very special.

September 29, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home