Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sapporo!

I go to Sapporo tonight. JA!

Got some work to do in Sapporo on Saturday.

Am looking forward to go because I have never landed my feet on the land of the North.

It will definitely be cooler than it is in Tokyo.

The weather forecast indicated sunny weather for the entire weekend.

Other than feasting on the much raved about seafood, I plan to spend 12 hours on Sunday to drive about and visit an Ainu village.

The entire island is populated by 'only' 5.6 Million - not even a third of Tokyo's population. Very much looking forward to NOT meeting many people there.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

ITTE KIMASU!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger m said...

That is just too cool!!!
I'm dying to get to Hokkaido!!!
someday...someday...

have a good trip and take lots of pictures!!!

August 31, 2007 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

Hope you had a great time.

September 2, 2007 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

I had a BRILLIANT TIME!!!!

Thanks for the good wish, girls!

September 4, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home