Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Tokyo: Here and Back again

I am back!

Completely speechless not knowing where to start telling about the fantastic Earth Celebration weekend.

Let's put it this way, if a year officially starts on January 1 (or whatever the Lunar calendar's first day is), my year starts on Day 1 of Earth Celebration.

I am tempted to think of this year to be the best one I've ever experienced, but then... I feel that every year! So, to sum up: it was AWESOME.

Thanks to Lady M and Divelydoo, especially, for the companionship. Also every single member of Waraku Daiko for the great experience performing together again this year. You guys are the best!

I will write more, but at the moment I am dead beat. Four days of being the designated driver is really getting to me now. I salute you good night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home