Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A big weekend...

...full of children. JA!

I had a 4 day weekend and the entire time spent with 3 adorable young kiddies.

1. Saturday: 1 whole day with 17 month Ella Bebe (alone, no Mamma!)

2. Sunday: 1 afternoon with 4 year old Little Sid (with Mama)

3. Monday and Tuesday: 2 days with 2.5 year old Kai the Rascal (with Mama)

A wholesome, wholesome weekend. Loads of fun, a lot of tears (the little ones, I shed none, FYI), and laughters in abundance - but entirely physical. Children like to climb all over adults, I just suddenly realize that now. Or use your shirt as their paper towels (never EVER wear white when hanging out with children below the age of 5).

OK, after driving around for 317.6 km on top all those kiddies physical - (kid #3 and his mum and me were having a bit of R&R at Kawaguchiko, admiring Mt. Fuji and stuff), auntie Tari is very very tired now.

Yeah, I'm beat. Will tell more after I revive myself from physical death.

FUN WEEKEND, THOUGH!

ps: I kept all of them alive. ACHIEVEMENT!!! (especially for kid #1)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger femmy said...

You're a brave one to do this. I never know what to do around children, and would never touch babysitting with a ten-foot pole :-p

October 24, 2007 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I used to think that way about white clothes too but now have a different view when some stains won't get off my coloured clothes. At least with white clothes, you can bleach the whole thing! Can't do that with coloured clothes.

October 24, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

You kept them alive and stayed alive. What can I say, you're high class babysitting material!

October 26, 2007 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home