Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Watch List

OK, this list is only important to me, obviously, but I have to write this down somewhere so I won't forget to look into them at any latter date:

Maurice Steger (blockflöten)

Tríona Marshall (harp). I kid you not, it's really difficult to find online reference on Marshall anywhere. She is quoted a lot in The Chieftains' work, but no website to call your own yet? Come on Triona!

Jon Pilatzke and also here.

Collaboration between Tríona Marshall and the Pilatzke Brothers

Liadan

Zakir Hussain, here and here.

Tamango

The Barra McNeils The keyboard McNeil is really animated, fun to watch, as if he's bouncing in his seat.

Xuefei Yang

Ana Vidovic

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home