Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The sad life of my two-wheelers

It is truly not a good day for my two-wheelers.

I was going to work today with all of my stuff in tow. In my agenda today: office, doctor and finally the gym. So I had quite a bit of stuff to carry in one go. Got to my bicycle, and I suddenly remember that I had an almost flat tire last night. Thought to pump some air into it, only to see that both my tires are now flat.
%$#%#'&$#'$('!!!
I had only 30 minutes to spare, so if I had to tend to this situation, I was obviously going to be late for work. So, I ran upstairs to collect my scooter key.

I haven't ridden my scooter in what seemed like 3 months. Ever since the weather picked up, I had always opted Mr. Spalding the bike to Pino the scooter.
After the long abandonment, of course Pino just refused to ignite. Yeah, I know, I should've at least attempted to start the engine every now and then as my brother the mechanic always preaches me to. Heck, what can you do? If you forget, you forget, see what I mean?

Finally after stubbornly kicking start the little machine, Pino choked the engine to life. Yay! I can finally be on my way!

Nope, something didn't seem quite right.

I could not open the damn little trunk. What is wrong now?? As I looked closely, I saw that the key-hole is jammed. What the #$&*!! I cannot believe this, I simply CANNOT believe this! Some loser tried to steal my scooter's little trunk! S/he obviously didn't succeed, the only damage s/he did was jamming the key-hole, and when s/he finally got into the trunk, they could only find my rain-gear.
This is just bloody annoying, now I cannot lock my trunk, which means that I have to carry all the stuff I have with me everywhere.

Bloody annoying. Especially because I can't bring the scooter to the locksmith until next weekend.

A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hijau said...

aku pikir di Jepang gak ada maling. ternyata sama ajah

June 15, 2007 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

hiks, emang.... sebel banget deh gua, abis sekarang lubang kuncinya ngga bisa dipake lagi!

June 15, 2007 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Genilimaa said...

Sorry, but it sounds like the opening scene of a comedy. Nothing works but there's no time to fix it! Should be the perfect way to burst a vein in some critical part of the body.

June 18, 2007 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

yeah, I might discover some white hair somewhere on my head. Although now I can actually laugh at this misfortune. :)

June 19, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home