Taiko Tari Online

Life is so full of surprises. You pick a path when you get up in the morning, much to your astonishments, some things can go extremely 180 degrees from what you plan it to be. I'd like to share with you the bizarre incidents or stories in my life.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Loan Baby and Mister Little

Everyone, please meet my new baby.

Upon hearing about me finding a new practice place at my friend Cyril's Live Room just around the corner from my office, my beloved sensei would not hear of me not having a drum.
Today at 1 PM, he came to my office to deliver this baby for my use until I can afford one myself. As you can see in the picture, Mr. Little is having a go with his bat.

"How does it sound?", one might ask...

I will answer, "Just perfect. It sounds like a thunder in my heart."

Thank you, Miyauchi-sensei, from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home